Why We’re Different
From unsurpassed service to extensive knowledge of the marketplace, our team of tirelessly dedicated property management and accounting professionals have perfected a process that works for associations, boards and homeowners. After several decades in business, our company boasts one of the lowest client turnover rates in the industry. Let us show you why below.
Our Strategic Partnerships benefit our homeowners and associations.
We keep in touch
We’re committed to delivering personal customer service, which starts with communication. We communicate with our clients through:
- Great North’s website: This enables clients to access online account information and a directory of preferred vendors.
- Our 24-hour policy: This ensures clients receive a returned phone call from their property manager or accountant within 24-hours of leaving a message.
- Our Property Managers: They are effective problem solvers and have trained in conflict resolution. We specialize in managing communications between the board and homeowners, vendors and any other partner working on behalf of the association.
- A Great North professional in each office: Because we know that you expect your phone call to be answered.
Exceptional client service
Exceptional service begins with strong relationships and transparency between our property managers and owners and residents. Our team goes the extra mile every day to meet the needs of our clients, and we’ve sustained their business by listening and being pro-active.
Technology for ease
We’ve invested significantly in technology designed to save our clients time and enhance their overall experience. Highlights of our technology upgrades include:
- Payables Lockbox: Our payables lockbox allows board members to view open invoices in real time rather than waiting until the end of the month to track expenses. This additional level of transparency allows our client board members to stay up-to-date with all expenses as they’re happening.
- Payment Flexibility: An online ACH payment option is available to our clients as well as the availability to pay by credit card and e-check.
- Interactive Website: Our company website enables clients to access online account information and a directory of preferred vendors.
- Paperless Initiative: All invoices are scanned and included in the monthly financial reports which provide an additional level of transparency for our clients.
- Great North Call Blast System (GNCBS): This system allows us to dial out hundreds of calls in minutes. This can be used to remind owners of an important upcoming event (annual meeting) or to update owners in the event of an emergency in a moment’s notice. This is a great added benefit to our clients.
Great North VOIP Phone System: This new system allows our managers to call forward incoming calls (as needed) to their mobile phones, receive voicemail messages on their office phone as well as in their email inboxes (as a WAV file), which means important voicemail messages can be forwarded to the board if the need arises. Calls can also be transferred between offices with no additional cost to the unit owner or association and it allows us the flexibility to answer calls from any of our ten regional offices in the event of a major catastrophe. This means you will always have a live person answering the phone and always be covered.