Melissa Barnes is a Senior Property Manager with Great North and manages a portfolio in southern NH and MA. Melissa has been working in the Property Management industry for 17 years. Prior to getting in the Property Management field, Melissa attended and graduated from Merrimack College with honors; Cum Laude. An education in business management and marketing has proven helpful in the condo management world.
Melissa’s essential duties are to oversee and handle the day to day property management of the condo associations, along with the Board of Directors/Trustees. This includes but is not limited to management of common facilities, maintenance, negotiation of contracts, unit owner interactions, budget development, compliance monitoring and much more.
- Favorite Junk Food – Cheese Its
- Favorite activities when not at work – camping, hiking, gardening, reading, relaxing on a sunny beach
- Favorite band – Allman Brothers
- Favorite movie – Almost Famous
- Favorite Disney movie – The Little Mermaid