Marlena Burns is under the supervision of the Condominium Association Board of Trustees and Directors as well as Great North Senior Management. Marlena is involved in overseeing and coordinating all property management, maintenance and construction activities within her portfolio. Marlena majored in Advertising and Public relations and graduated from Johnson & Wales University. Marlena has over 11 years in the Property Management industry.
Marlena’s essential duties are to oversee with members of the board, the management of the common facilities of the complex, the multiple custodial and maintenance services provided by a range of outside contractors and vendors. Oversees with members of the board the activities of contractors, vendor personnel, and suppliers. Monitors contracts for compliance; monitor general expenditures of the association; perform quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications landscaping, snow removal and construction projects, and participate in the selection of contractors, in conjunction with the association’s Board of Trustees or Directors.
Marlena meets with the Board of Trustees or Directors as necessary and communicate with them on a regular basis. Interacts with the homeowners and serves as a liaison between the Board of Trustees/Directors, owners, contractors, municipality, etc. Performs field inspections to ensure adherence to the association’s documents. At the BOD’s request procures services/ coverage as necessary to run the Association. Maintains Association records and provides administrative support to the Board and Association. Sets up the Annual Meetings and provides owners with appropriate information. Serves as a point of Contact for the community.
- Favorite junk food: Tortilla chips and Salsa
- Favorite activity: Relaxing by a fire when I can find the time
- Laundry is my enemy
- Heights and bugs give me the shrills
- All New England sports teams rock in my book
- Favorite colors are blue and green like the ocean
- Favorite band currently is Florida Georgia Line
- Favorite movies: Rocky IV, Goodfellas, 50 First Dates
- Cereal is not my go to breakfast…homemade smoothies are
- Leaving crumbs in a butter dish and jelly in a peanut butter jar drive me insane