Keith Konon is a Property Manager with Great North and has 10+ years in the commercial/residential Property Management field. Keith manages properties in the seacoast area. Some of Keith’s responsibilities include common area inspections, monitoring of operating expenses, communication with owners/residents, solicitation of bids, budget preparation, and participation in association meetings.
- Favorite junk food- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Favorite Activity- Playing with my dogs, golfing, and shooting target practice
- Favorite Fears- Hospitals
- Favorite Team- Pats and Sox
- Favorite Color- Green Favorite Bands- Pink Floyd, Rush, Linkin Park, Tom Petty
- Favorite Movie- True Romance (not what it seems)
- Favorite Cereal- Lucky Charms Biggest Pet Peeve- Sitting in traffic
- Things I enjoy doing in free time: – Going to family house on Peaks Island in the summer. – Driving up north and “exploring” – Playing golf – Going to Sox games ( would love to sit in Green Monster seats one day)