A Letter from our CEO
To our valued clients,
As a regional company operating in New England, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and have taken measures to protect our employees and the communities we serve. Even in times of crisis, our top priority continues to be providing unsurpassed management services to our clients, residents and communities. With more than 30 years as the industry leader, we have significant experience persevering through times of uncertainty, and we will remain steadfast throughout this situation, as well.
We continue to be confident in our ability to continue to provide property management, accounting and maintenance services with minimal disruption.
- Currently, all of our offices continue remain open.
- Our online platform GNConnect continues to remain fully operational which allows you to view and manage your account anytime, submit work orders and communicate with our staff. If you have not enrolled, we encourage you to do so. Please contact our client services department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a company we have taken precautionary measures to minimize the spread of the virus.
- Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting activities in all offices.
- Enabling work from home capabilities and video conference systems.
Great North has a 30-year history of financial strength and stability. We will continue to monitor this situation and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure that essential services remain operable. For decades, we have provided unwavering support to our clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.
As always, we are grateful for the trust you have placed with us.
CMCA President & CEO