Great North has made significant investments in technology designed to save our clients time and enhance their overall experience. Highlights of the technology upgrades include:
- Payables Lockbox: Our payables lockbox set up allows board members to view open invoices in real time rather than waiting until the end of the month to track expenses. This additional level of transparency allows our client board members to stay up to date with all expenses as they’re happening.
- Payment Flexibility: An online ACH payment option is available to our clients as well as the availability to pay by credit card and e-check.
- Interactive Website: The new and improved company website enables clients to access on-line account information, an interactive newsletter and a directory of preferred vendors.
- Paperless Initiative: All invoices are scanned and included in the monthly financial reports which provide an additional level of transparency for our clients.
- Great North Call Blast System (GNCBS): This system allows us to dial out hundreds of calls in minutes. This can be used to remind owners of an important upcoming event (annual meeting) or to update owners in the event of an emergency in a moment’s notice. This is a great added benefit to our clients.
- Great North VOIP Phone System: This new system allows our managers to call forward incoming calls (as needed) to their mobile phones, receive voicemail messages on their office phone as well as in their email inboxes (as a WAV file) which means important voicemail messages can be forwarded to the Board if the need arises. Calls can also be transferred between offices with no additional cost to the unit owner or association and it allows us the flexibility to answer calls from any of our five regional offices in the event of a major catastrophe. This means you will always have a live person answering the phone and always be covered.