Rob Barnes is under the supervision of the Boards of Trustees/Directors and Great North senior management. Rob is involved in overseeing and coordinating all property management, maintenance and construction activities associated with the management of your Condominium/HOA. Rob has a CMCA designation. Rob has been working in the Property Management industry for over 20 years.
Rob’s essential duties are to:
- Oversee, with members of the board, the management of the common facilities of the community, the multiple custodial and maintenance services provided by a range of outside contractors and vendors.
- Oversee, with members of the board, the activities of contractors, vendor personnel, and suppliers.
- Monitor contracts for compliance; monitor general expenditures of the association; perform quality control inspections to ensure compliance with the contract specifications and industry standards. *Solicit bids and execute contracts for maintenance, landscaping, snow removal and construction projects, and participate in the selection of contractors, in concert with the association’s Board.
Rob meets with the Board as necessary and communicates with them regularly .He interacts with the homeowners and serves as liaison between the Board, owners, contractors, municipality, etc. He performs field inspections to ensure adherence to the association’s documents. At the BOD’s discretion, he procures services/coverage as necessary to run the Association .He maintains Association records and provides administrative support to the Board and Association. He arranges and organizes the Annual Meeting and provides owners with relevant information. He serves as a point of contact for the community.
- Favorite activities when not at work – Camping, snowmobiling, spending time with family and friends
- Favorite band – Bad company
- Favorite people – family
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite places – beach, mountains