Kristine Hoffmann joined Great North Property Management in September 2017 as the Maintenance Office Manager and Administrative Assistant. She is responsible for managing the maintenance staff in the Newton office and assisting three Portfolio Managers as it relates to the administration of the Associations. She has over 15 years of experience with some of the largest commercial property owners in the real estate industry with an extensive background in property management, lease administration, tenant relations and accounts payables/receivables.
Kristine oversees and coordinates all maintenance requests associated with the Newton property portfolio. Ensures completion of work orders and the corresponding invoicing of the Associations. Manages the schedules of maintenance staff to ensure that work orders are done timely and professionally.
In addition, Kristine provides administrative support to Portfolio Managers, including communicating with clients, both verbally and in writing. Respond to client inquiries and requests for information. Support of other Portfolio Assistants.
- Favorite junk food: Pizza & Chinese
- Favorite activity when not at work: Hanging out with my family, traveling, reading, watching and listening to my fiancé play piano & drums.
- Chores you hate doing: Raking leaves and shoveling snow!!!
- Fears: Not fulfilling my purpose and destiny
- Favorite sports team: Patriots
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Movie: Pride & Prejudice: “’You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. And wish from this day forth never to be parted from you.’”
- Favorite Disney movie: Mulan
- Biggest Pet Peeve: Boston drivers who don’t “use yah blinkah”