Keysha Welch was hired as a Accounts Receivable Accountant in June of 2016. She was promoted to Senior Accountant in September of 2017. She has over Eight years of Accounting experience. In the future, she would like to obtain her Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
Keysha’s essential duties are to manage all accounts receivable aspects of her portfolio. Duties include, monthly journal entries, cash management, financial reporting, and communication with site managers. Handling overdue accounts and communications with the attorney’s. Customer Service is a Key importance to Keysha’s position as she speaks with many unit owners and trustees regarding their accounts and finances.
Keysha is a team player and willing to help at any moment so the team succeeds. She is a fast learner, and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Favorite junk food – Chocolate donut with chocolate sprinkles
- Favorite activity when not at work- watching your daughter play softball and going to country concerts
- Favorite sports team- all Boston sports
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite movie- Bad Moms / The Ultimate Gift
- Favorite band- Hailstorm / Kenney Chesney
- I hate coffee but love coffee milk (RI GIRL)