Angela Gately comes to Great North Property Management Property as a Property and Administrative Specialist in the Peabody, MA office. She is a native of Peabody, MA and attended North Shore Community College. She has over 20 years of experience in several roles including Office Management, Human Resources, financial budgeting, business writing, and corporate event planning.
Angela is the Assistant to the Associate Vice President of the Northern Massachusetts region. In this capacity, she assists with all aspects of property management and serves as a liaison for homeowners and vendors. In her role as a new Property Specialist, she is utilizing her vast skill set to manage a property in the North Shore region.
In her spare time, Angela enjoys spending time with her new husband, her dog Cody and her close-knit family.
- Favorite Junk Food: chips
- Favorite Activity when not at work: Being with Family, Family, Family
- Fears: Spiders and Heights
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Band: too many, from the Beatles to the Eagles to AC/DC, to Country music
- Favorite Movie: Goodfellas