Nidia is under the supervision of the Condominium Association Board of Trustees and Great North Senior Management. As Portfolio Manager Nidia is responsible for the management of communities and is there to support the Newton office team. She works hand and hand with the boards in collaborating the day to day management of the associations and assets along with maintenance projects whether it be routine or capital improvements, that have been approved. She also meets with her Board of Trustees as scheduled to keep them informed.
Nidia recently moved back to her home town of Boston, MA where she graduated and received a B.S. in General Management at Boston College, Carroll School of Management. She worked as an IT Analyst and IT Project Manager for over 14 years and fell into Property Management in 2007 while in Kansas City, MO where she became a Regional Portfolio Manager rather quickly for several companies in the Midwest including Chicago, IL. In each of her roles she reported directly to Owners, Partners and Investors. It was here where she became excited about Multi-Family Housing, Subsidized Housing and HOA Management. Nidia has supervised a staff of over 70 Personnel in this field. She owes her experience and knowledge to the partners and owners that served as mentors to her along her career path in this field and also to Dale Carnegie where she is also a Certified Trainer in Leadership and Customer Service courses. Nidia is a certified COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) and CAM (Certified Apartment Manager).
- Favorite Sports Team: The New England Patriots of course.
- Favorite food: Anything my brother “The Chef” cooks.
- The person I admire most: My mom, not one day goes by that I don’t miss her and hear her encouraging words.
- Favorite Movie: Hope Floats
- Biggest Fear: Rapid River Rafting IV in NH (won’t do that again).
- Places I have lived: Boston, NYC, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago and Kansas City. Favorite place of all: Boston
- Favorite Pastime: Laughing with and spending time with family, family and more family.