Maggie joined Great North Property Management in October 2002. She has over 28 years of property management experience. Maggie works in the Bretton Woods Office under the direction of the Board of Director Members and Great North Senior Management.
Maggie enjoys being a part of the Bretton Woods Community and the other surrounding properties that are managed by Great North. She has had the wonderful opportunity over the years to watch many of the owner’s children grow up as they have hers.
Outside of work Maggie loves to travel with her fiancé, Russell. She also enjoys hiking with her small jack russell named Buddy and her best friend Laurie, who handles the Resort Waste Water & Water Accounting Maggie lives nearby in Whitefield, N.H with two “almost” grown children, Kierra who is in her 2nd year of Law School at St. Johns in NYC and son Josh, whom has enrolled his in his Jr. year with the Army National Guard and is attending boot camp this summer in South Carolina.
- Favorite Junk Food – CHOCOLATE
- Favorite activity when not at work – TRAVELING
- Chores you hate doing – DISHES
- Fears (like heights …something simple)- SCARED TO DEATH OF SNAKES
- Favorite sports team – RED SOX
- I am a crazy morning riser – 4:45am 7 days a week