Brooke Richards joined Great North with the sole purpose of reviewing the overall maintenance operation within the company. Brooke has a great deal of experience in this position as she spent ten years with another large management firm in the same capacity. She has all of the experience necessary to take the Maintenance division to another level.
Brooke’s essential duties are to oversee the maintenance team, create work orders, dispatch out, track work orders to ensure they are received and completed in a timely professional manner.
Brooke interfaces with residents and schedules appointments as needed, also follows up with customer satisfaction.
- Pet Peeve when people forget the”E” in my first name
- Assist with rescuing animals and re-homing
- Favorite Movie “Home Alone”
- I am a Breast Cancer Survivor *Pink Warrior*
- Spending time with my Parents
- I’m addicted to “Chapstick”