Andrea Brown joins Great North Property Management as a Senior Portfolio Property Manager. She is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all property management, maintenance, and construction activities associated with her property portfolio.
Andrea brings 13 years of experience in property management, architecture, and real estate to this role. She believes in clear communication with clients, creative solutions to complex problems, and possesses a strong desire to meet and exceed client expectations. Andrea graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Art History, focusing in Historic Preservation, and continued on to architectural graduate studies at the Boston Architectural College. She serves on the Executive Board of the Citywide Parent Council for Boston Public Schools.
- Favorite junk food: Twizzlers
- Favorite activity when not at work: Daytrips with my husband and kids
- Chores you hate doing: Emptying the dishwasher
- Fears: Losing a child
- Favorite sports team: Red Sox
- Favorite Color: Aberdeen Green by Benjamin Moore
- Favorite Band: Too many to pick; Jack Johnson, Steve Miller Band, Fleetwood Mac the list goes on
- Favorite movie: Good Will Hunting
- Favorite Cereal: Granola with Raisins and Almonds
- Favorite Disney movie: Aladdin
- Biggest Pet Peeve: People giving up before they even try. You never know what you can do unless you give it a shot first!